Monday, May 18, 2009

Ava's First Dance Recital!

On Sunday, I performed in my very first ballet/tap dance recital! My mom tried not to cry her eyes out the moment I took the stage, and I think in the end, she only shed a tear or two! Great job Mommy! She was so proud of me, I was brave waiting backstage and didn't even get the jitters when it was time for my Big Show! I am super cute, I know!

Let me lead you thru my afternoon...







Here I am with my dance class buddies. Check out my face. See how EXCITED I am?!
















Backstage, trying to stay hydrated.










Come on! This waiting is killing me!







And we're on! Tah-Dah!!







Why am I the only person in fifth position? And what is the girl on my left doing??












Performance complete. Please allow me to bow for you.


Here are My Aunti Di, Mommy, Granmom and My Nonnie, they were waiting for me and my class to come out on stage!









Here is the whole crew, during our finale! I'm the one on the far right, nervously picking at my nails.




Mommy, Me and My Daddy!
They were SO PROUD OF ME!!
I'm pretty sure they love me to bits. I mean, come on.










Today was such an exciting day! I am proud of my hard work and loved wearing my purple tutu! My Mommy even let me put on some of her eye shadow and lip gloss!
She is SO COOL.










My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades y'all!!
See you next year! Peace out.







7 comments:

Beankountess said...

OMG!! I wish I could have been there!
She looks adorable~

Anonymous said...

Yiippeee!!! YAY AVA!!!

Elisabeth said...

I think I just shed a tear or two!

She's so cute and looks like she was the only one who knew what was going on! Love her!

Anonymous said...

I love it! So sorry I missed it!
...auntnanna

All About the Arredondos said...

Absolutely adorable!!! What a STAR!!! Way to go Ava!

Jenni said...

Yay! I'm so proud!

Julie said...

What an adorable performer! Sheridan will probably being doing something similar to the girl on her left during her recital! ;)