Monday, May 31, 2010

Some Stuff. That's Happened. Recently.

I've been really lazy lately with the whole blog thing. Well, lack of blogging due to laziness and the tiny fact that it's summer and I'm EXHAUSTED after the kids go to bed and that's usually when I blog.
The kids wear me out with the pool, bike riding, parks, picnics, jumpy castles, running, jumping, crazy-shit-that-kids-do, and when the sun goes down - I turn into a little old lady. 8:30 pm. rolls around and my face is covered in cold cream, I've got my old and tattered, flowy jammies on and and off to bed I go. The nights of blogging late into the evening are over during the summer. I'm just too tired. You never know though... maybe it will change and I will be bugging the hell out of you more frequently. Yay! I know! I'm super exciting!

My point with all of this... is here's some stuff. That's happened. Recently.

Yes. We did.
We met for coffee and cheesecake then hit the theater.
SUPER FUN! SUPER FUNNY!

Look! It's CLAIRE! My sisters newest addition. She's cute!
Tiny little thing, with a tiny little mouth and tiny little hands and OMG newborns are tiny!

No matter how many times you tell a 3 and 4-year-old
about a newborns personal space... they WON'T LISTEN.

Lunch on Memorial Day at the Hula Hut with NONNIE!!

I could sop up their cuteness with a biscuit. That's actually really gross sounding. But you get my point.

My mom and her favorite youngest daughter.

No comments: