Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I Get A Bzzzz Bzzzz!



Ava was planning on dressing up like a cheerleader, until a couple of weeks ago when she saw an ad in the paper with a Strawberry Shortcake costume. She loves her some S.S. After she put on her costume this morning, I took her outside to spray her hair and sent her back in to check it out in her bathroom mirror. I wish I had taken a video of looking at it, with her hat off, it's really bright pink and she was totally amazed. The little things in life make a 4 year old smile, and it was exciting seeing her eyes light up as she was so berry berry pleased. She told everyone at school her hair was pink, as if they didn't notice the ever so natural, glowing pink hue of each of her pony tails.

Grace ran around the house this morning with arms out, buzzing, saying "I make honeee!" And, um, lemme tell you - if she were a real bumble bee, she'd bee the only one I wouldn't mind flying around my face. She makes a beeutiful bee, if I do say so myself. I hope she behives herself on Halloween night, and doesn't make a bee-line straight for the candy. I'm hilarious.

Happy Halloween Day at school everyone!

Strawberry, Bumble, and an adorable Baylor Cheerleader (Finley)

Spiderman (Bryson) took a break from saving the world
to pose with Strawberry.


Strawberry with Ariel (Ms. Marie)


Bumble next to her Cowgirl teacher (Ms. Fiona)

No comments: