Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lobsters, Lighthouses and Love!

We've been waiting three long months for tomorrow morning to arrive. I booked our vacation in March, and it's finally upon us. SIX DAYS OF PURE RELAXATION. YES, I'M USING CAPS. It's been years since just the two of us took a vacation, and I'm even more excited for this trip than I was for our honeymoon trip. That sounds strange to say, but after a joyful and sparkling six years of marriage, two precious daughters, and a bazillion laughs together, we have a lot more to celebrate now!

I found out Sarah Jessica Parker has stayed in the cottage we are headed for. And, yes, I will make sure to look under the bed and in the closets for any hot shoes she may have accidentally left behind.

Our adventure begins at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow morning! I've never been more excited for my alarm to go off!

Peace out peeps!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hope you're having so much fun! I know the days will fly by much too quickly.

Love you!

Glad I've been here since the beginning. Since I got the call that you two were dating again.

Anonymous said...

6 days with no kids and temps below 95? An impossible dream? I would tell you to take lots of pics but I might as well remind you to breathe - Jeremy