Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jardin! Mmm!



I must admit, I've come to really look forward to our monthly Mexican dinners at Jardin! Their swirl margs are the bizzidy bomb! After discussing menu options with the table next to us, it turned out to be another fantabulous dinner!













Thank you Toni Loo for setting this one up, and Laura, it wasn't the same without you there. As if you have *other things* going on!! ;-)


Some of us had extra drinks to make up for the ones you would have had...if you weren't so busy growing three tiny miracles in your belly.


I have such a great time with you ladies, see you next time ~ Cheers!

I will make it to the next Homeslice outing, promise! I've heard so many awesome things!

p.s. we miss you too Annemarie! It's definately not the same without you there lady!

2 comments:

Beankountess said...

Aren't we all adorable!! Had a great time - I can't wait till the next adventure!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you ARE too adorable.....good thing I'm not there, I would have messed that part up. You ladies all look so beautiful!! Miss you!!!