Monday, September 6, 2010

Aww SCAT! Today Was The Best!

Check out the little BFF's. Aren't they cute?




Grace and I concentrate on our landing's while Ava makes eye contact with the camera.



Grace checks out the cottonmouth UP CLOSE with a magnifying glass larger than her entire face.




After close examination of the picture below, I realize Ava's looking at a diagram of  "SCAT OF NORTH AMERICAN ANIMALS." Because every child needs to know the difference between Frog shit and Wolf shit when stumbling upon it in the woods.  I never knew scat was the literal term for shit, and I love the name! SCAT. Say it, SCAT! Now when I'm running late or just jammed my finger in my car door I can shout out "OH SCAT" or "SCAT THAT HURT!", and my girls won't know I just cussed!
Scat is a cute word. Who knew poo poo could be so cute?!




Hey Grace, which bug scares Mommy the most?
Why, that's correct honey! It's the big ass roach with long wings and razor sharp pincher's!
She's so smart.




Oh, hmmm. Wait.... Maybe the bugs that scare Mommy the most are these dozens of  CRISPY LOCUST SHELLS inside of a Classico spaghetti sauce jar.




Inside of a CLASSICO SPAGHETTI SAUCE JAR.



Here's a Bobcat taking a rest after  being given a sedative cocktail and a lush purple bath towel to relax upon killing and eating its prey, then roaming the mountain side all day.  





Every paleontologist needs a shovel, dust brush and pigtails.




"I'm finished!!! Finally, I'm a Beautiful Butterfly!" -Heimlich from Bugs Life





Sloshing through nature and the precious Eco-system for a picture. It's the Wildenhaus way.




Daddy and his Lovies. Minus the one taking the picture.




There I am! I love you Muppin!

1 comment:

Lindsay G said...

Y'all are so cute!! Looks like a fun day!