Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello. I'm Rocky.

                                       


                                          I enjoy leaping out of gift bags with great momentum.


I enjoy disappearing under the couch then scaring the shit out
of people when I re-appear on top of their unsuspecting feet.
Also, the mole on my nose needs to be checked out. It's starting to look a bit atypical.


I'm very bendy. The lady ferrets love me.


This is my blue leash. It's a harness actually. Which cracks my shit up. 
The other thing that cracks my shit up is the fact that I suddenly become paralyzed when my leash is put on.


People try to wear me like a scarf and make me perform tricks.




I don't like that shit, so I pretend I'm gonna bite their faces. And they freak out.



But then they grab me as hard as they can and squish my fragile little face against
 theirs - so I pretend like I'm giving kisses.

No comments: