Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Throwing Up My Hands In Disgust

I found the cutest bedding set on Friday at Target. I bought bright white sheets to go along with it and hurried home. I tossed everything into the washing machine then made our bed with it, and beamed with happiness at my purchase. It looked so great! Less than a day later, Ava puked all over it. She stumbled into our room at 1am, which is really out of the ordinary for her, snuggled up next to me, told me her stomach was hurting,  then just as I could hear her gurgle, she puked all over the bed. I jumped up and tried in vain to hurl (hilarious pun) her around and point her projectile down toward the carpet. That didn't work too well and I basically shoved all of her hair into her face while she barfed all over our bed and floor. My vivid, bright white sheets and comforter were now soaked in regurgitated chocolate milk and macaroni noodles. Hey, I figure if I've gone this far with dirty details, I might as well take it to the end. I like to paint a picture for my audience. I'm artsy that way.

No comments: