Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kickin' It In Kilgore

We kicked it country style for NYE this year. Our good friends Jeremy and Jennifer had us out to their home outside of Tyler to let our kids play together and ring in the new year. We all four struggled to keep our eyes open to watch the countdown with Dick Clark, which by the way, was um.... super awkward and uncomfortable. I think it's time for Ryan Seacrest to jump in and take over. I'm just sayin'.

Terry was off work the week after Christmas and usually on vacations he goes without shaving. The night before we left for Kilgore I kindly asked Terry take a razor to that shit. He winked and agreed. The next morning we were ready to go and I caught a glimpse of his face. He took a razor to that shit alright, but now had a MOUSTACHE. Dear God. He asked if I had any small combs he could brush it with and spoke the rest of the morning in a french accent. "Oui Oui, baybeee!" Lord help me.

I tried to convince him to pee in a cup during the trip, cuz God forbid anyone see me with him and his moustache. I can't even type the word moustache without cringing. He jumped out of the car at the first pee break and came out of the gas station with a "mask for the girls." Riiiiight.

Even Ava looks embarrassed.


Hilar.


Two cheerleaders and a German beer garden waitress.


I have ABSOLUTELY no comment.


Orange Blossom, Apple Dumplin' and Strawberry Shortcake riding Rowdy.

Here are all of the pictures from the trip!

NYE in Kilgore

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think the girls' costumes are every man's dream! ;) And you, as always, crack me up!