Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Night. Sleep Tight. Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite.

I should have never opened that damn email. I should have never read those reviews. I should have never stared at every single traveler's photo. I should have never thrown up in my mouth a little bit.

Before you see what I'm talking about, go pour yourself a piping hot can of spam-n-beanies, pop open a cold Old Milwaukee and plop your ass on your dirty old lazy boy. That should get you good and ready for what's to come. Because if you actually eat spam-n-beanies and drink that dirty beer, you'll feel right at home when you read this. Oh, and I challenge you to refrain from throwing up in your mouth a little bit. A whole bunch of times.

2 comments:

Beankountess said...

I really want to look at these cause I am curious BUT I am going to refrain since I do not want to vomit!

Elisabeth said...

See, I feel the opposite of Miss Bean....I feel that your post is like a car crash on the highway...no matter how much you are scared to look (cuz you never know what you might see) you have to look. It's just too intriguing!

Thanks for that.

I hope I don't puke the delicious steak Jared just made me.