Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Wish I Knew How To Quit You

I'm almost finished with her book and um... I'm pretty sure I've read more of it out loud to Terry than quietly in my head. She's so damn hilarious I make him pause football or Chopped and read bits and pieces to him. And yea.... he loves that. But I feel like I have to share her hilarity with the world! And I don't have the world - so he's hitting pause a lot. Every night I laugh so hard I spit out my wine. I mean my ice water. And that's a lot of wine. I mean ice water.

She's got priceless Andy Dick stories, maaaaajor family drama, encounters with whack-job celebs and just good old fashioned Hollywood gossip. I loves it. I loves her. What must I do to make her love me?!?

I hope for Terry's sake there's nothing good on TV tonight...cuz he won't be watching much of it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You crack me up! Feel free to call me and share with me!!! I'd love to hear it! And I won't have to worry about spitting wine everywhere, I mean ice water, because I haven't been drinking lately. I hear it doesn't mix well with valium. ;)

Krissy said...

Amber keeps telling me to come read your blog bc its hilarious! You crack me up! I love Kathy Griffin too, not as much as you of course. I think Im going to get her book now because I want to laugh so hard I spit out my wine, I mean ice water!