Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Big Birthday Girl

Grace, my youngest darling, I just don't know where to begin.
In telling you what you mean to me, and what a blessing you have been.

Spending every single day, teaching you to learn and letting you grow,
You mean the whole world to me, your eyes, your smile, I love you so.
You have an obsession with noodles and take your vitamins like a champ,
If only I could teach you to stay off tables and leave alone the lamps.

You say AHHH when it's teeth brushing time and you tell me when you poo,
You make me laugh every day, Momma loves you sweet Gracie Loo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I can't believe that she is TWO!! She is going to be your little clone....maybe I meant clown? That pic on the right I see you in her soooo much. I just read your poem out loud to Brett and felt the tears coming. You're such a great Mom and your kids are so special. I miss you all terribly!!! Have a great anniv tomorrow too!!!

Beankountess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beankountess said...

Wow!!
Gracie Poo is TWO!!
She is soooo cute!!

My deleted comment was due to a typo ;-)

Julie said...

Happy birthday Grace!!! I love those pictures!

Lindsay G said...

Happy birthday little Grace! Can't believe she's hit the 2 mark, amazingly fast!!!