Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Knock Knock!

A few weeks ago I came down with a pretty nasty cold. I felt terrible, looked terrible, and wasn't motivated to do anything. In an attempt to kick it, I slept one full afternoon and into the night and woke up on a Saturday morning feeling a tiny bit better. I forced myself to get out of bed, shower and run an errand since I'd been stuck in the house sick for almost three days. After returning home from the store, I made myself lunch and plopped down on the couch to eat. Terry had taken Grace and Ava up the street to get the mail, when I heard the door bell ring. I got up to get it and then basically stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was waiting for me on the other side of my front door.

THREE LITTLE SNEAKY LADIES! Tracie, Brittany and Lindsay drove down to see me and our new home for the first time since we'd moved! Terry was outside with them and I soon realized they had been in cohorts for days planning the Secret Trip. All illness that was left in my body, vanished, although it took a bit for the cold medicine affect to dissipate but I really was so happy to see them!

They came without their kiddos because we had been planning on them arriving a few weeks later with all of the kids to have another visit. So it was just us and my girls!

Pool time quickly commenced...


Errbody say HOLLA!

Discussing "The Races"

Britt and Lindz compete. It was hilarious fo sho.


For dinner we decided to get ready and hit up a yummy Mexican restaurant down the street. We stopped into a QUIET country bar on the way home, then called it quits and hit the hay.

My how times have changed for us old ladies!!!

I am so very lucky to have such fun, spontaneous, and thoughtful friends in my life.

LOVE you gals!

Till Next Time! Tee Hee!

No comments: