Friday, February 26, 2010

Tot Talk with Dace Wose

Most of Grace's baby talk has faded. There are a few words she can't quite pronounce all of the way. Most of the words she says are clear, but there are some words she says that people who don't know her, wouldn't understand.

There's a little boy in her preschool class whose first name is Vishvesh. I spelled that correctly. It's pronounced just like it's spelled. (WTF, I know.) I make it a point to have Grace say his name like 3 times a day. Because she says BISH BESH. And that cracks my shit up.

A few months ago we took Ava and Grace to visit our friends Kendra and James, and their two little kids. They made us dinner and after hanging out a while, upon leaving, Kendra walked us all out to our car. Terry started buckling Grace in her seat, and Grace pointed directly at Kendra and began frantically shouting WHORE! She wouldn't stop shouting it. WHORE! WHORE! Kendra stared at us in confusion, and the look on her face was complete shock. Terry and I were doubled over in laughter as Grace was now crying, still shouting WHORE! We barely were able to speak, laughing so hard, trying to explain to Kendra that's the way Grace says "her", she wanted WHORE to buckle whore up. We laughed for an hour. It was hilarious.

Sometimes we're at the grocery store or the mall and Grace will point a lady out for some unknown reason, and I'm all like, "Who?" and she yells "Whore!" It cracks my shit up. Every time.

"Oh no MOM! Cinderwella! I left whore at stool today MOM! In Ms. Fiona's tass! You go dit whore MOM! Whore sleeps in whore bed every night!"

She loves her Sleeping Buelley doll. She tells me at night to have sweet deems. She says her nasal spray gives her energy. Her favorite singer is Hanna Tanna. She tells everyone she's Dace Wose and she's Two Years Ode. She likes playing with flashtards. StumStob BearPants is her favorite tartoon. She calls noodles, noonels. She tells me stirrels hold nuts in their moufs. She's wants me to hode her when it's fundering. She tells fat people they have big bellies, to their faces. She loves to chew bubble-dum and eat iceteem.

She makes me laugh everyday. I'm so in love with whore.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

That is the best baby talk story i have EVER heard! Hands down, funny as fuck!!