Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Parental Supervision Required

Same old stuff going on here. Not much new happening. Except yesteday I let the girls out in the backyard to wear their asses out enjoy the beautiful sunshine, and discovered they have their very own way of behaving like hillbilly banchies being creative with their imaginations.



I've got the most AWESOMEST idea.



Hey Ava! Look at ME!




It's totally fun! I feel the 50 degree wind on butt! Awesome!



Here. Look at my pants. Make yours do that.



HELLZ YEA!! LEAP FROG!!



OH SHIZ. WE'RE SO BUSTED. MOM TOTALLY SEES ME.



I'm pulling mine up. Act cool Ava. Pretend we're just chillin'.




She'll never know I started it. Especially by the way I fixed my pants. I'm a totally perfect pants-puller-upper.

2 comments:

Bar JW Farm said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, Kara!!