Friday, July 10, 2009

Team Griffin!

Um, yea. So. I died and went to heaven last night. Kathy Griffin had everyone ROLLING! In true Kathy style, she started off with the big guns, bringing out the Michael Jackson jokes, and Amen sister for saying the things everyone else thinks, but is too afraid to say! I love your foul mouth Kathy!

Toni and I went together, and arrived quite early... but scored a great table up at the sky lounge and enjoyed a few beers before the show. A bunch of my girlfriends were going to be there, and I figured with a sold out show, finding any of them would be difficult... but Meredith basically walked right into me, and thanks to a persistent Lindsay, we found Tracie, Kristin, and Mindy! Holla girls!

The show was FABulous, and it was difficult, but... I withheld the urge to storm the stage and snap a self portrait of me and Kathy, figuring that might be a *little* over the top. So I settled on some pics of her onstage, from our sweet seats!!

Twas a great show, and I can't wait to watch the rest of the new season of My Life on the D-List!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you and Toni had a great time last night - looks like you had so much fun!!! Miss you both terribly!!

Lindsay G said...

It was AWESOME!!!!