Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Santa Barbara | July 2010

I'm back from sunny California and my oh my, I can't wait to share how much fun I had!

It was such a FANTASTIC trip!

For my very first time in CA, lemme tell you how lucky I am to have had it be Santa Barbara I visited first!
I will forever compare the next city I visit in Cali to sweet SB. It definitely set the bar high as far as beauty is concerned. The beaches were gorgeous, coupled with bright blue skies, cool breezes, and mountain/ocean views. Three days to wander around and find great lunch spots, boutiques, and a seat on an outdoor patio to enjoy one of many frothy and delicious adult beverages.

I flew in with Renae and Jeff on Thursday morning, Melissa and Chris arrived later that evening and Tricia and Laura came in Friday afternoon. So, most of us spent three full days exploring, laughing, eating, drinking, shopping, and relaxing! We managed to get in a ton of play-time before the Big Event on Saturday evening. And I managed to fall in love with Santa Barbara in just those three days.

Brett and Annemarie were married at the Firestone Winery in Santa Ynez Valley on "Seven.Ten.Ten."
I must say, the wedding location was absolutely stunning, as was the bride, sweet Annemarie.

Mr. and Mrs. Brett Bollman - Check out her shoes!!

 Brett and Annemarie!


Tricia, Melissa, Laura, Me
  
Dinner at Hungry Cat!   

Drinks on State Street

The water was fuh-reezing!

Beautiful scenery every where I turned...

                                                            Oh Yes I did. And it was FUN!

The Bride and her girls!


My favorites: bougainvillea and alstroemeria in the Gardens at The Biltmore / Four Seasons

Wine tasting at Firestone



**Open album below for complete set of pics**
Santa Barbara, California

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you fell in love with SB....and now understand what I've been talking about! :) It was so great to have you here, and I'm so glad that you girls all had such a great time. I love the pics...and dang, you girls are a HOT bunch! I love the pic of the 4 of you at Firestone - vavavoom!! xoxo

Brett Bollman said...

Glad to see that you made it around to see so much of Santa Barbara! It was so great to have you out here... and loved looking through all the pics you took!