Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Whoo Whoo

Things that Gracie says that ARE acceptable:

"Cream of the week." (cream of wheat)
"Vegetavle. (vegetable)
"Vestival." (festival)

Things that Gracie says that are NOT acceptable:

"Whatever. I'm wearing mascara today."
"I'm being Nikki Minaj when I grow up!"
"Look at my bras! My husband is trying to get me."

---

While shopping for Christmas presents (that aren't for her...)

Gracie:
Mommy! Look! Can you buy this tea set for me!?

Me:
Honey, no. We're only here to buy things for other people.

Gracie: *with her arms crossed and now yelling as loud as humanly possible*

YOU'RE GONNA BUY STUFF FOR YOUR GUESTS AND NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR YOUR OWN CHILD?  DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT A CHILD??!

So, she's basically a Screech Owl. All compact and and cute with those beautiful, enormous eyes. And if provoked, scratches off your face with some big-ass claws you never knew were inside those tiny, furry feet.

No comments: